Powhatan County, Virginia Traffic Lawyer
If you have received a traffic ticket in Powhatan County, Virginia contact Virginia traffic attorney David Long before you plead guilty and pay a fine. Powhatan, Virginia traffic offenses can carry a fine of up to $2,500 and/or 12 months in jail and a driving license suspension if convicted. Convictions for traffic tickets in Powhatan county will also adversely affect your DMV driving record and your automobile insurance premiums will most likely increase. Traffic Attorney David Long has the experience and knowledge to help you fight a Powhatan, Virginia traffic ticket.
Before you plead guilty to a traffic violation contact Powhatan Traffic Attorney David Long to ensure your rights are protected: 804.285.3888
Our Powhatan County traffic attorneys will analyze your particular situation and provide an aggressive defense of traffic violations, including:
- Speeding tickets in Powhatan County, VA
- Driving while suspended tickets in Powhatan County, VA
- Reckless driving tickets in Powhatan County, VA
- DUI in Powhatan County, VA
- Failure to yield in Powhatan County, VA
- Failure to stop at a stop sign or traffic light in Powhatan County, VA
When you are convicted of a traffic violation in Powhatan County, VA, the court notifies the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and they do the following:
- Posts the conviction to your driving record;
- Assigns you demerit points according to the severity of the offense;
- Issues an order of suspension, if applicable;
- Issues an order requiring the successful completion of a driver improvement clinic, if applicable; and
- Notifies your insurance company upon request.
In many cases we have been able to get traffic violations reduced for clients who have received a traffic ticket in Powhatan County, Virginia. Depending on the circumstances of your case, we may be able to get a Powhatan County traffic violation dismissed. Every traffic case is different, but our Powhatan County traffic attorneys have the experienced and knowledge to provide legal representation, no matter what type of traffic ticket you may have received in Powhatan County, VA. Our Powhatan County traffic lawyers are experienced in all aspects of Virginia traffic law and can represent you in Powhatan County traffic court if necessary.
Experienced Powhatan County Traffic & Speeding Ticket Attorney
Our Virginia traffic ticket attorneys provide legal representation to clients who have been ticketed for traffic violations in Goochland County, New Kent County, Prince George County, Caroline County, Hanover County, Richmond, Henrico County, Dinwiddie County and Chesterfield County, Virginia, including the city of Hopewell, Colonial Heights, and Petersburg.